Wednesday, March 24, 2010

News topics

Hey I'm Livi the editor for the news section and as you all know, everyone has to write a news article for the last issue.

I recommend doing news either first or last because news is always TIMELY.
if you have any questions on writing a news story, just let me know.

If there is a name next to the topic that means it's already taken so don't ask if you write it.

right now , this is what I have:
- WJPS baseball team
- Senior trip (Ashley)
- Senior dance (Kristina)
- Spring break (Alysse)
- Google takes action on new restrictions
- Health care offical (Zandalee)
- Madison square garden picks up mixed martial arts
- Intepid trip to visit government officals & mayor
- Journalism conference with the publications
- theft trouble in WJPS (Shazia)
- Summer high school internships
- NYU offers space to make an elementary school
- LIFT program
- 2010 Census participation
- Security awarness newsletter (Sherlyn)
- AP tests in May (Shanza)


If you don't wish to write about any of these it's fine but you must email me or post a comment to let me know what you would like to write about. I will continuely post more topics as times goes on so keep check.
Email : Livianette.Cabrera@wjps.org

No comments: