Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Revision - in class activity - 11/17/09

I notice that despite my efforts as a whole class to give you tips on specific revision points, most of you don't really get the idea of revision unless I'm working one on one with you...

In class today, I'd like you to go back through the many articles you have written so far in class this year and in your notebooks write down the things I've asked you to work on based on revision history in google.docs.

I'd like you to first write a list of issues in your notebook.

Then write a list of goals specifically related to those issues.  I want you to have this prepared for when we conference this week and next.

1 comment:

chris said...

What i need to work on more is getting active headlines and i also have to proof read my stuff a lot. What is most difficult for me is having an intersting lead so it would make people really want to read it. So i really should try hard to work on those stuff so i can do better.